A complete 10 weeks course designed for anyone who wants to develop a strong foundation about Tarot.
This course gives you the background you need to understand what is the Tarot and how to relate to meanings of the cards, symbolism, numerology and correspondences to start doing simple readings for you and your friends.
Note: this course will be focused on the Rider Waite Smith Deck.
1. Introductory class: contextualising our tarot approach and practice, cultural perspectives and historical background.
2. Elements and numerology, understanding the logics behind the Rider Waite Smith Deck and the Golden Dawn approach to elemental correspondences
3. The Minor Arcanas: Swords
4. The Minor Arcanas: Cups
5. The Minor Arcanas: Coins
6. The Minor Arcanas: Wands
7. The Court Cards
8. The Major Arcanas, part 1
9. The Major Arcanas, part 2
10. Interpretation of 3 card spread: basic skills for integrating the theory into practice
Who is this course for?
- For anyone curious about understanding what is Tarot, to initiate the studies in its symbologies and to do small readings.
- For those who prefer to learn Tarot from a more Archetypal and Symbolical perspective, and not much of a "psyche-magical" style.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Mondays from 6.30pm – 8pm, through Zoom. Starting on 5th February 2024, finishing 8th April 2024 through Zoom.
- Recordings will be available for those which can not attend to the live sessions.
- £280 for the 10 modules of the Foundation Course or £500 if you want to join the foundation + the advanced course.
- Note: If you want to join the Foundation Course + the Advanced course you will have free Access to the supervision group which includes real case studies + individual follow up.
- We do not offer refunds nor exchanges. Please be mindful before enrolling.
- Recordings will be provided for those who attend and they will be available to watch online for 3 months after the course finishes.
- The course should be paid in full via bank transfer or it can be paid in 3 installments via Paypal.
top of page
bottom of page