A 3h recorded class about all you need to know before you publish your own oracle / book: ideal for future self-published authors or for those looking for an editorial or an agent.
- Devotion for sharing
- Pro / Contras of self-publishing
- Pro / Contras of publishing through editorials
- Contracts / legal requirements
- Agents / editors / distributors
- Money and investments in both types
- Creations as parts of ecosystems
You don’t need to be an author already to participate but you must have at least the intention to create something + the curiosity about publishing.
* if you want to create an oracle and sell it
* if you want to publish a book at some point (as process is similar, even though oracles are more complex!)
* if you want to get motivated for creating one
* if you already published an oracle (or book) in a language and are curious about publishing in other countries
* if you are self-published and you're curious about editorials
* if you want to pivot to the self-published world
- We do not offer refunds nor exchanges, with no exceptions. All materials are instantly delivered once you make the purchased, please be mindful before enrolling.
- Recording lasts for 3 months after you made the purchased.
- This course should be paid in full as all materials are instantly delivered once purchased.
top of page
bottom of page