An 8 weeks course designed for those who want to go deeper on their Tarot knowledge and interpretation skills. We focus on archetypal imagery, visual language, useful spreads for 1:1 readings and basic counselling skills for approaching an honest practice.
1.Tarot History: from the invention of paper and games, to contemporary decks.
2. Visual language: primary forms, functions and meanings, rules for visual storytelling.
3. Archetypal imagery in Tarot: how do mythology and archetypes influence our readings
4. Questions: understanding types of questions to an accurate way of answering
5. Common Tarot Spreads part 1: most used spreads in 1:1 practice
6. Common Tarot Spreads part 2: decoding questions and creating spreads
7. Basic Counselling skills requiered for a session
8. Case Study Project presentation
Who is this course for?
- Our Tarot Advanced course is designed for anyone who wants to go deeper on their Tarot knowledge, gain interpretation skills and incorporate basic counselling skills for approaching a professional practice.
- Previous knowledge about Tarot is required for enrolment on this course: you will need to know about Tarot meanings and basic 3 card reading skills. It is not a beginners course.
- Mondays from 6.30pm – 8pm through Zoom. Starting the 6th May 2024, finishing the 24th June 2024 trough Zoom.
- Recordings will be available for those who can not attend to the live sessions.
£300 for the 8 modules of the Advanced course or £500 if you also want to have Access to the recordings of the Foundation course.
+ By attending to both courses you get instant free access to the Supervision Group, which real case studies and individual supervision.
- We do not offer refunds nor exchanges. Please be mindful before enrolling.
- Recordings will be provided for those who attend and they will be available to watch online for 3 months after the course finishes.
- The course should be paid in full via bank transfer or it can be paid in 3 installments via Paypal.
top of page
bottom of page