My Tarot Constellations
do it yourself: publications
a class about the foundations for editorial and self-publications
A class about what you need to know before you publish your own oracle / book:
ideal for future self-published authors or for those looking for an editorial or an agent.
A 2hr class followed by a Q&A * pay-what-you-can so everyone can join.
- Devotion for sharing
- Pro / Contras of self-publishing
- Pro / Contras of publishing through editorials
- Contracts / legal requirements
- Agents / editors / distributors
- Money and investments in both types
- Creations as parts of ecosystems
You don’t need to be an author already to participate but you must have at least the intention to create something + the curiosity about publishing.
* if you want to create an oracle and sell it
* if you want to publish a book at some point (as process is similar, even though oracles are more complex!)
* if you want to get motivated for creating one
* if you already published an oracle (or book) in a language and are curious about publishing in other countries
* if you are self-published and you're curious about editorials
* if you want to pivot to the self-published world
Then this is the space for you.
DO IT YOURSELF
DO IT NOW
DO IT ANYWAY
2.30hs class followed by a Q&A + a PDF. Recorded on zoom.
HOW CAN I JOIN?
Once payment is done you can access the materials and enjoy the class. We don't do refunds, thanks!.
FAQS - Common questions
- WHO WILL BE HOSTING THIS?
Bel Senlle is an artist and author. She studied visual arts at Universidad Nacional de Artes in Buenos Aires, focusing on automatic drawing and printing methods.
She self-published Claridad Tarot in 2019 in Argentina, printed by Cooperativa El Zocalo.
It sells worldwide: more than 2,000 sold. In 2023, Clarity Tarot got published with Watkins, London’s oldest esoteric editorial. 5,500 copies are being distributed by Penguin Random House.
Since 2021, Bel runs Oracular Spectacular: a creative residency for those interested in creating non-conventional oracles exploring materials and divination. More than 70 oracles had being created since.
- WHO IS INSPIRING THIS CLASS?
Nekro - lead singer of Boom Boom Kid & Fun People.
bell hooks - "All about love."
"OK Computer" - Radiohead
my grandmother, Alicia.
- “I’m not looking for publishing an oracle deck but a book, is this still a class for me?"
Absolutely yes, the process of writing proposals, printing deadlines, finding a project that matches yours, distribution, agents/editors, are all similar! So you can find benefits in taking this class.
- “Is this class going to be in English?”
YES! :) this class is primarily in English.
I live in London so English is the language I use the most and Spanish is my native tongue, so questions/comments in Spanish are also welcome in this space for those who don’t feel comfortable speaking in English. I want everyone to feel welcome here, so with a little bit of patience, respect and collaboration on both sides I hope we can make it work.
- I can’t attend live, can I watch the recording?
Yes, absolutely! The recording will be available for everyone that joins us.